Are you looking for an opportunity to join one of the “Most admired companies to work for in India” and the industry’s fastest-growing and most respected IT solutions, services, and staffing firms? Inviting applications for the role of PMO Support. The goal is to ensure monitoring and control of project execution performance; develop project management methodologies; coordinate program and portfolio management; facilitate and improve strategic project management; optimize resource allocation and maximize resource utilization; and create and maintain collaboration-conducive work environments. This is a very critical role & need knowledge of MS Office with great communication skills as a consultant would work with business people and leadership to have a real-time understanding of business problem and, craft solution that fits customer needs.
- Resource Planning and allocation: Hiring cost and budgeting; Resource Planning and approvals of indents; Identification of right skill set along with the HODs and TA team;
- Resource Utilization: Forecast shortfall or excesses of resources in Delivery IT, AIML, focus to optimized workforce;
- Sales and Delivery process Adherence and Checks: Implementation and Adherence to governance board framework ; Enable Real-Time Visibility Across the projects, Monitor Project reports capturing all QA parameters;
- Risk and Issue Management: Establish Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework
- Feedback Collection: Driving Internal and external feedback - Stakeholders and Clients.
- Follow all the security measures and objective as per the role and abide by the same
- QA AND SEPG: Coordinate MR Meetings and Drive Agenda for SPEG sessions
- Maintaining and Tracking QMS: Regular Monitoring and update of Quality Management System (QMS)
- Driving Audits and Management Review: Coordinate audit, coordination with partner, stakeholder, update policy and setting up regular reviews
- Dashboards for PMO and QA function: Assist in standardization of all agreed dashboards, analytics, and reports. Publish them as per agreed frequency